Techno Hunts are the ultimate technology-driven scavenger hunts!
Your group will experience the cool interactive features of our TechnoHunts App which delivers text, audio and video to your teams during the hunt on Smart Tablets. This challenging and exciting corporate event encourages your teams to think SMART as they use Smart Tablets to find landmarks, solve clues, answer trivia, search for items, perform tasks, complete challenges, take photographs and video during the hunt.
- The group will be divided into teams of 6-8 members.
- Each team is equipped with a Smart Tablet, a map of the property and list of bonus pictures to find around the property.
- The teams will have 5-8 mandatory stops around the property.
Examples of stops include:
- Bell Desk – the challenge is to stack boxes and suitcases on a cart as fast as possible.
- Starbucks – Complete a Suduko puzzle
- A ballroom – Play an opponent a game of giant Connect 4
- A ballroom – Must build a giant Jenga tower to 5 ft. in height
- A restaurant – Identify the various tastes and smells
- Teams will also have very specific challenging pictures
- 80 trivia questions and brain teasers
Why TechnoHunts® are so smart
- TechnoHunts are designed so participants can create their own strategies by selecting the order of their challenges.
- TechnoHunts can employ two-way messaging, keeping teams connected with the Hunt Master who tracks them using GPS technology.
- TechnoHunts can even be designed with manned challenge stations for a more Amazing Race-type hunt.
- TechnoHunts enable your group to explore a city, museum or any attraction with our location integration challenges, which ensure your teams won’t miss a thing.
- TechnoHunts can follow each team as the hunt is in progress, sending instant messages to directly interact with them. This feature allows us to drop hints, change timetables and give out additional clues and missions.
- TechnoHunts permit you to inject company specific messages and remarks, like a surprise video message from the CEO to cheer your teams on.
- TechnoHunts can even quiz teams while the hunt is in progress with work-related questions, helping to determine whether the information from the previous workshops and presentations has been absorbed!
- TechnoHunts ensure your teams never lose connectivity to their game because our TechnoHunts App is stored on the tablet.
TechnoHunts features include:
Smart Tablets, Video, Photo, and Audio Clues, Photo Hunts , Code Missions, Custom Clues and Missions (corporate messages) , “End of Mission” Photo Slide Shows & Videos, Online Access to photos & videos from your hunt.
Group Size: 10 to 750+
Team Size: 5 to 10
Program Length: 1 to 2.5 hours
Team Building Elements
- Communication Skills
- Creative Problem Solving
- Trust and Relationships
- Goal Setting
- Planning and Accountability
- Collaborative Idea Sharing
Event Coordination, Event Staff, Tablets and Technology, All Materials, Supplies Maps, Clues, Awards, Sound and Music