The ultimate technology-driven scavenger hunts!
Your group will experience the cool interactive features of our TechnoHunts App which deliver text, audio and video to your teams during the hunt on Smart Tablets.
This challenging and exciting corporate event encourages your teams to think SMART as they use Smart Tablets to find landmarks, solve clues, answer trivia, search for items, perform tasks, complete challenges, take photographs and video during the hunt.
Unique challenges are at the heart of every game. Some may require hunting down GPS locations, others might be locked to a QR code hidden on a poster. Others might require photo or video creativity. Whatever the challenge, it’s always the same easy process for players. Read the clue, click a button to complete the challenge and earn points for being awesome.
The group will be divided into teams of 6-8 members.
Each team is equipped with a Smart Tablet, a map of the property and list of bonus pictures to find around the property.
The challenges will have the teams use:
- Stickers: Layer fun on to reality. Look through your camera and you could find an afro, a funky frame or any photo booth style sticker that you can dream up.
- Photos: Team photos shared online a day can’t be wrong. Let your players shine with a skill they know all too well.
- Videos: Put yourself in the director’s seat and choreograph the action. Players can really stretch the comfort and creative zone with short videos.
- Trivia: Teams are challenged with the mixing trivia questions, brain teasers, company unique information, Fun facts and figures…
- QR Codes: Make your players prove they got to an exact location by tracking down hidden QR codes.
- The teams will have 5-8 mandatory stops around the area.
Examples of stops include: Bell Desk- the challenge is to stack boxes and suitcases on a cart as fast as possible.
- Starbucks- Complete a Sudoku puzzle
- A park and Play Giant Pong
- Build a giant Jenga tower to 5 ft. in height
- Teams will also have very specific challenging pictures
- 80 trivia questions and brain teasers
Teams will be given tablets and maps that will lead the teams around the course with the ending point being the dinner location. The teams will have different courses to help to reduce the following of other teams.
We have completely revamped the hunt to make it more interactive and provide more options for the teams to choose from. Each choice will have different point values and challenges.
At the end, the pictures will be showing as the teams enter the restaurant.
Why TechnoHunts® are so smart…
- TechnoHunts are designed so participants can create their own strategies by selecting the order of their challenges.
- TechnoHunts can employ two-way messaging, keeping teams connected with the Hunt Master who tracks them using GPS technology.
- TechnoHunts can even be designed with manned challenge stations for a more Amazing Race-type hunt.
- TechnoHunts enable your group to explore a city, museum or any attraction with our location integration challenges, which ensure your teams won’t miss a thing.
- TechnoHunts can follow each team as the hunt is in progress, sending instant messages to directly interact with them. This feature allows us to drop hints, change timetables and give out additional clues and missions.
- TechnoHunts permit you to inject company specific messages and remarks, like a surprise video message from the CEO to cheer your teams on.
- TechnoHunts can even quiz teams while the hunt is in progress with work-related questions, helping to determine whether the information from the previous workshops and presentations has been absorbed!
- TechnoHunts ensure your teams never lose connectivity to their game because our TechnoHunts App is stored on the tablet.
- TechnoHunts base station is equipped to continually download photos, videos and scoring from all the teams during the hunt using 3G and Wi-Fi.
TechnoHunts features include:
- Smart Tablets
- Video, Photo, and Audio Clues
- Photo Hunts
- Code Missions
- Custom Clues and Missions (corporate messages)
- “End of Mission” Photo Slide Shows & Videos showing as the teams enter the room