A signature program with a proven industry track record, Team Power! is a series of energizing team building activities for the workplace customized to address your desired outcomes. Fortune 100 companies and top universities have all experienced the benefits of these exercises.
Introduced as a graduated series of icebreaker activities and challenges, this sequence will create a process for enhanced communication and team performance.
Each session is followed by a short debrief to promote continuous improvement.
- With Deal Me In, decks of cards are used to take the entire group and form them into randomly mixed subgroups who will interact with each other about shared interests and things they hope to accomplish at the event.
- In Speed-Line, a large group is split into two sub-teams while competing in an event that has them lining up in “numeric sequence” as quickly as possible utilizing an over-sized deck of playing cards.
- In Group Juggle, the team forms a circle and moves through a process of passing first one, and then multiple objects in a preset pattern – each object representing a step in the process. As the activity progresses and the skill level increases, success depends on being able to multitask and to avoid the continuous distractions. Stepping Stones is a multitasking/problem solving initiative where teams make their way from point to point using only the props provided. After a practice and goal clarification session, the team will have to avoid the penalties which may cost the team valuable resources.
- The Kaizen System is a fun and fast-paced initiative which focuses on eliminating wasted effort and streamlining performance. Our team is given the ambiguous task of debugging a system by touching a series of numbers in sequence against a stopwatch. It keeps the attention of all participants by utilizing a fully engaging experiential model to provide a hands-on approach to learning.
Group Size: 25 to 2,000+
Team Size: 6 to 8
Program Length: 1 to 2.5 hours
Team Building Elements
- Communication Skills
- Creative Problem Solving
- Trust and Relationships
- Goal Setting
- Collaborative Idea Sharing
- Planning and Accountability
Event Coordination, Event Staff, All Materials and Supplies, Sound and Music, Awards