SUCCESS NOT JUST SURVIVAL/Corporate Survivor is a series of games that combine strategic planning, coordination of resources, cooperation and collaboration. The teams will rotate through 4-6 challenges with each team earning points based on their performance in the game.
The group is formed into teams, who will work through the various challenges. Each challenge is designed to build on the previous challenge. Each of the challenges require; communication, problem solving skills, collaboration and teamwork. The teams are challenged to beat the games in this unique event. Beads are awarded based on the level of performance.
Team Survival takes “u” and “i”, so join us for a trip through the Amazon!
Survival is the goal, but collaboration is the key as your group forms teams that will compete in challenges that will test their teamwork and “survival” skills and find ways to rescue the customer. Strategic planning and coordination are required, as each team must confront these low-risk “jungle” challenges.
Team members work together to endure low-risk “jungle” survival games and complete specific problem solving activities to earn points.
Some of the fun survival games may include:
- Jungle Crossing: Teams must cross the “swamp” using only the materials provided as stepping stones. Challenging rules and limited resources enhance the difficulty.
- Escape from the Amazon: Teams are given a challenging “lost in the jungle” scenario and then choose the 10 most important items to guarantee their survival on their journey to freedom.
- Blind Square: While fully blindfolded and against the stopwatch, teams must communicate effectively to complete the seemingly impossible task of forming a perfect square using the rope provided. Other options may include Acid River, Toxic Waste and Last Drink.
These progressive problem solving activities and challenges will test the mettle of your team through innovation, problem solving and direct competition.
Group Size: 30 to 1,000+
Team Size: 5 to 10
Program Length: 1.5 to 2.5 hours
Space Requirement : Depends on number of participants, but you will have 3 to 5 different activity stations.
Team Building Elements
- Creative Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Trust and Relationships
- Planning and Accountability
- Goal Setting
- Collaborative Idea Sharing
Event Coordination, Facilitators, All Materials and Supplies, Team Packets, Awards