Philanthropic Art of Giving Smart Hunts are the ultimate technology-driven scavenger hunts with the ability to bring happiness through art!
Click for video http://bcove.me/gug1xhat
Your group will experience the cool interactive features of our Smart Hunts App which delivers text, audio and video to your teams during the hunt on Smart Tablets. This challenging and exciting corporate event encourages your teams to think SMART as they use Smart Tablets to find landmarks, solve clues, answer trivia, search for items, perform tasks, complete challenges, take photographs and video during the hunt.
Photo opportunities are themed to the teams posing for pictures of giving back. Posing with bears, sitting on bikes, s of doing random acts of kindness. The pictures are then transformed into a 3’x3’ Mosaic print that will be donated to a charity of choice. The Mosaic will be made of all of the pictures taken by the participants. This is the donation that keeps giving. The picture is completed and shipped to the client or charity.
The will be guided around property to complete some fun challenges and earn points. At the various locations the teams will take pictures of take pictures of their adventure. The pictures will be transformed into a wonderful Mosaic to be donated to a local charity. This is the teambuilding that keeps on giving.
Why SmartHunts® are so smart
- SmartHunts are designed so participants can create their own strategies by selecting the order of their challenges.
- SmartHunts can employ two-way messaging, keeping teams connected with the Hunt Master who tracks them using GPS technology.
- SmartHunts can even be designed with manned challenge stations for a more Amazing Race-type hunt.
- SmartHunts can follow each team as the hunt is in progress, sending instant messages to directly interact with them. This feature allows us to drop hints, change timetables and give out additional clues and missions.
- SmartHunts can even quiz teams while the hunt is in progress with work-related questions, helping to determine whether the information from the previous workshops and presentations has been absorbed!
- SmartHunts ensure your teams never lose connectivity to their game because our SmartHunts App is stored on the tablet.
Group Size: 15 to 750+
Team Size: 5 to 10
Program Length: 1 to 2.5 hours
Event Coordination, Event Staff, All Materials and Supplies, Maps, Clues, Tablets, Mosaic, Artwork, and Awards
- Each team of 8-10 members receives their own 8” tablet
- Teams receive immediate feedback on answers and photo creativity
- Scoring is complete as the teams enter the room and photos are showing on the screen